Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"Why wouldn't you just assume that everyone else is an idiot?" asks the frontman for the EBM group Novakill.

Because that means being an "elitist", arrogant, misanthropic, potentially closeminded, and probably lonely and miserable person.

But the alternative is to think that (in this case) my music is utter crap. That in everything that actually matters to me I'm without merit. And in the much more important general case; to think people are "evil", as I watch the things they do and don't do and can't believe it.

He's right to think everyone's an idiot basically. And most people really don't like him very much. (Of course.) I don't even care much for the arrogant bastard... as he just gives away free VSTs.... He/you can't win. You lost when you started questioning things in the first place.

No comments: