Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Deleted post... concerning coffee... and some other things. I quit drinking it and I must be going through some awful kind of withdrawal. Was really losing the ability to sleep at all (just on one or two cups of coffee per day...). Quit the coffee and I'm sleeping better but some things are worse than crappy sleep and feeling old.

Enjoyed listening to undo, my songs and rideflame's station all at the same time... I wonder about that too. Thought of it in positive ways in the past.. and I suppose it was soothing just now but perhaps it's not any kind of positive thing. And perhaps there's simply something wrong with anyone who likes Skinny Puppy's Too Dark Park.

...Oh geez. Forgot another important reason I quit drinking coffee. Ah memory is a pitiful thing. I started getting headaches where before I never ever had one. I finally had this almost incapacitating headache for three days straight... So what is worse, that? Or.... heh this other thing. (sigh) I guess for now I'll just have massive headaches...