Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dance for me. Put on an act for me. Be 'fun' to be around. Smile, make me feel at ease, show that you're no kind of threat.

'ring ring'

"mom, it's doris."

"Tell her I'm not here..." ("I can't stand to put on the act right now. I feel too awful....", (says her unconscious.))

ringaringaring that phone. Everyone wanting my mommy to dance. She's so popular!

Meanwhile stepfather will not act. ('How incredibly rude!') He refuses to dance for anyone. Blunt, to the point, totally honest. ('Bastard!') The only people who call want money (he gives away a ton). And he'll talk to anyone at anytime unless he's in the middle of sleeping. He'll dial a wrong number and have a 5 minute conversation with the person.

He believes the only reason for being alive is to make the world a better place.

Everyone hates him. He doesn't have a friend in the world (other than stepson and wife). Luckily he doesn't care. He thinks I'm the most amazing person he's ever known. Poor poor man.

-

...make up negative things about other people so that we have something to talk about. Come on share some gossip. You think he's mentally unstable and might try to kill you? Well, that's some good gossip. Ha HA. Excellent insinuation.

(A week later.) Gee, he seems really subdued(sp) and unhappy at work today as opposed to his usual frenetic self. Oh well.