Sunday, June 27, 2010

http://roadofentities2.blogspot.com/
Strange that found this blog interesting for a year or two. Going on and on about things that for the most part aren't actually interesting. Least I could see no reason to write of such things. Rambling on (and on) about spam email in a blog? Sorry but how is that not sad?

I had spoken to this person by email for more than a year. Then told her I wasn't going to email people anymore unless it was supplemented with some actual speaking. And sure enough, of course, I never heard from her again. Which wasn't even slightly surprising.

As such I'll give biting criticism if I want.

Somehow just perfectly represented a lost life, a life in the UK. With some focus on small things. UK bustops, etc. All about the UK. And a woman that... well does make sound files and is good looking. And does have deep thoughts, does like to think.

But still a total fail in my opinion.

I consider it unethical to speak by email with someone you wouldn't actually speak to. A dishonest act. A misrepresentation. An act of startling immorality.

And too much of my like of her was just symbolic, which is as I told her from the beginning, although not sure she understood. Symbolic of a life forever lost.

That should have been!

Like a ghost after I die perhaps I'll linger thinking this.

Represented by the one Hobb trilogy where at the end, he gets it back. The life he lost. He gets it back. Gets back his first love. 20 years later.

Hurts so much to read. Makes me cry. Because this never happens in the real world. In the real world it's always forever gone. Injustice is always forever. And the people who wrong us, never apologize, never see their mistake. So cruel to make a book where such incredible injustice is finally defeated.

Like holding some grand prize just out of reach.

See this?

You'll never have it. This is what will never be.

When very sick or very unhappy I like to watch a few certain fantasy movies and also now the two main Fitz trilogies by Hobb. The movies are The Dark Crystal, Burton's Sleepy Hollow, The Last Unicorn, Labyrinth, Python's Search for the Holy Grail and The NeverEnding Story. Childish I guess. As is rereading Hobb.

Have been rereading Hobb and watching these movies/having them play in the background as I'm very hurt by something someone did to me. Feel that a light in my mind has been switched off.

And what are the chances they'll apologize, they'll right their wrong?

I read Hobb's happy ending and it makes me cry. It seems downright cruel to me.