Thursday, August 14, 2008



















Wrote this more than a year ago when I first was still learning what VSTi's even were. At first I liked it but pretty quickly I decided it was putrid crap; extremely repetitive, badly mixed and so on. I didn't upload it and I almost just deleted the file. For some reason I opened the file a week ago and played it and loved it. It inspires me; makes me think of something magical. And that is the idea. Not how good the mix is, how complex, etc.

I want to write a story/world that is sort of a cross between Anne Rice's vampires and R. A. Salvatore's drow world. Begins with a family killed by ruffians, many could have stopped it but "didn't want to get involved". Young kid (not quite full grown, tall but thin) survives and goes off into the woods in an area where people never normally go. (In his state he doesn't care. There he is turned.) Revenge against the human race for quite a while and finally realizing how wrong he's been. Finally in desperation for something more than this endless medieval night he starts doing unusual things, experiments, special traveling and so on...

And the people of paradise and the good demon and a short story about a society that has essentially decided 2+2=5 and what they do to someone who doesn't agree.