Sunday, September 20, 2009

At first I felt soothed just in that there are far more voices then there were originally. And the more the better to me. (more life, more points of view, a richer world). Also it was just new and thus refreshing.

And this is again juxtaposed with how most people prefering that which is simple and easily understandable. For example generally prefering music in major keys instead of minors. (Because the tones in major keys with respect to 'home' are fractions that are smaller prime numbers than in minor keys. Thus more simplistic. And thus relatively 'happy'.)

Simplistic.

Oversimplifying.

The above is an example of what I do over and over again. Purposely oversimplify in an attempt to find understanding.

...you can believe something that's not true or you can understand nothing.

Chaos in minor keys. To be honest I literally enjoy multiple songs playing at once. (It happens now and then with opening new windows on the computer. Youtube, etc.) I wouldn't mind pushing my music that way. But, something holds me back. The anomie of it. The blurred edge going into the meaninglessly random and away from order, consonance, life. The trouble to put together all those samples and having enough CPU power.