Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The degree of relevance of your dreams correlates to your happiness/mental 'health'. If can go home and immediately dream about something that had happened at work just that day, you're doing excellent. If you never have dreams about work, you're not doing so well. If your dreams are always just complete gibberish, you're hanging on to life by a very thin thread.

The above seems generally true to me although not perfectly so.

I dreamt about something related to what happened at work today for the first time ever. Not quite the first time I ever dreamt about work, but in 4 years at this particular job, pretty close. I came home the most relaxed and in a positive mood that I've been about my work.

I've still never had even one single dream about any of my previous jobs, that I can remember.

Was very happy today for many reasons, positive talk with boss perhaps mostly, few other odds in and ends perhaps played a role:
a person I found strangely, incredibly attractive,
physically surprisingly good today and more and more, maybe because of removing caffeine and chocolate from my diet???, taking a children's chewable multivitamin???
stayed over at work and soaked in the sunrise,
and got out of taking report from maleovent(sp) nut case at work who simply didn't show up, a person who slanders me behind my back, etc,
planted two large trees in yard last night.