Friday, May 22, 2009



















This is so weird I don't even know how to respond to it... You clearly have some deeply rooted problems that you somehow seem to project against me, and anyone else you see as representatives of .... Have you ever considered moving on with your life instead of being stuck in the same old shit year after year? I think it would be good for you.

I don't think anything I'll say will ever make you change your mind about me, and you're not known to ever be able to change your mind or admit you're wrong either, so it's pretty useless to even argue with you. You have your strong opinion about me, and no matter what I do or say you'll never change your mind. Why don't we leave it at that? Or are we looking at another five years of bitter, negative and hateful posts from you? Talk about being a postive force....

...I have no intention of trying to meet your slandering against me, I know who I am and what I'm doing, and you won't change this no matter how much you try to bully me into believing it. I guess this is how you deal with people, and I guess many people must get scared of this horrible behaviour of yours. And I also assume you really have no self awareness of it either, considering how high and mighty you see yourself being.

...you really should feel a moral obligation to do this, anything else would be terribly hypocritic of you. Unless of course you're happy being the bitter bystander not doing anything but complaining and giving people who actually do things shit. My guess is the latter, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

...It has been interesting to hear your view of the situation, somewhere deep down I hoped to get through to you and find out why you have so much hate in you, but it seems to be much more deeply rooted than I thought. Too bad, and I really hope you'll eventually see this yourself and seek help for it.

Please continue... if you like, but you should know that the years of bullying you have put us through has to come to an end now. We won't tolerate any more of this behaviour, you have been allowed to keep this up way much longer than anyone else.

...This is certainly not an easy decision, or something that we take lightly on. I don't think you understand how much pain and hurt you have caused by your behaviour the last couple of years, and just how much leeway you have been given at the expense of the people you have been bullying.


I think that force is so ingrained in our society that even when we appear to be trying to use reason to discuss disagreements, people suspect it's a trick or they suspect that the 'reasoner' may not even realize that really it's still just about trying to control others. They suspect force even when it appears to be reason and react as if it were an attempt to control them with force. They keep their mind's closed and thus the 'force' is unsuccessful.