Sunday, August 16, 2009

..so what all books did I buy yesterday? Two Trilogies by Robin Hobb plus two more additional books by her. Then one by Guy Gavriel Kay (The Last Light of the Sun). I had read and liked Tigana and this one is somewhat historically accurate with regards Nordic/Viking history. Then something by George R.R. Martin. I had liked A Crown of Swords I think it was called. Then Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked This Way Comes, but that was really for my wife. But I'll probably read it...

..then today I bought three books by Jung and The Mind of the South by W.J. Cash.

Currently was already reading... six books. Deustch, Duncan, Sutherland, Laing, Foucault, and Wolfe. Liking best Irrationality by Stuart Sutherland. Exactly the sort of thing that interests me most of all. And the most comprehensive I've ever come across. Will write extensively about his book later. And will definitely buy other books by him.