Sunday, August 30, 2009


















Was thinking to grasp a better understanding of all the keys by writing a song in each. This is A minor, I think. All white keys but I don't think it's C major. Sounds like home is the A note...

--

In mostly unrelated news once again my back is hurting. Once again it starts hurting when I lay down and after 4 or 5 hours of sleep I have to get up. It seems when I jog I don't have this problem. So I guess I should continue jogging. I quit my jogging program of a while ago because the extreme long distance stuff I like was giving me a bad headache after each run. Despite paying attention to electrolytes this still occurred. Instead I tried to run faster and suddenly I had the knees of an old man (too fast too soon I guess.)

So I wandered away totally from running and once again my back starts hurting.

I should do some sensible jogging.

I'm worried that my body is falling apart and I'm only 36. Have a bad heart. (And it really seemed like I felt it fluttering last night...) Have bad kidneys. Bad back.

No more crazy exercise experiments.