Wednesday, December 31, 2008

But there is again a contradiction and it's a part of the same contradiction. Not concealing certain things can hurt creativity. And I like creativity/art... Such things I think are essential. Much like ultimately believing in infinite existence is essential. That also is basically believing a lie.

So again, there is the search for truth and being perfectly logically, being honest with others in practicing the golden rule; such things as I want, contradicted by the understanding it is essential to not be totally logically as we can't actually truly handle absolute truth and thus we must believe the lies within creativity/art and thus sometimes concealing the truth is for the best.

So again, this is a contradiction I haven't found a way to unravel. And so I appear a hypocrite and I contradict myself.