Monday, December 8, 2008

The mystery writing gimmick taken to the ridiculous:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122489468502968839.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
Not using quotes to designate that which is spoken outloud.

-----

lockedupwv.com

Unfortunately all the criminal pictures aren't online. A copy of the whole thing was at work. Such beautiful people. Their stories are almost leaping off of their mug shot photos. The pedophile page was the least interesting by far. The others would be very useful for sparking writing.

----

Got a cute picture of one of my cat shelters in use. But then he didn't eat his food at all last night and isn't around today. And it looks like big dog footprints in the snow around his shelter. Or is it just the melting snow making his feet look bigger?

I enjoy worrying about this cat. Reminds me of my old (artificial) pond at my last house. Twas so beautiful. 60 colorful large fish (reproduced over three years) that I fed two or three times a day and helped pushed me to wonderful veganism. (To just lay in the swing and read Proust...) But my one partially crippled (wobbly) cat fell in and ripped the liner thus I came out one day and the water level was a foot down! With much work I fixed it but then ever after (till we moved and the person who bought it had the beautiful pond filled in) I had endless "nightmares" about leaky ponds with fish flapping around as they die on the empty bottom. But, with each dream I created a beautiful pond. 50 level ponds with waterfalls, crazy aqueducts systems, etc. Such beautiful dreams, well worth the worry.

Had a great nightmare last night which I can't remember now... Oh yes, didn't finish some crucial school assignment and was thus ruined forever and ever. Before that a vampire nightmare due to my wife's reading that new low brow vampire series.

Yesterday was crazy. Scary hour drive to work through bad snow covered roads. Running in to clock in just in time and pulled to bone marrow for 4 hours, then pulled elsewhere for another 4 hours, then finally back to normal workplace for 4 hours, then boss gives yearly job evaluation, (I hate 'The Boss' just as a matter of principle... but she's so likable and kind of sexy... and knows stuff like Klinger's hometown baseball team... and likes me) then an online quiz at home all in a nice little 17 hour day. Finished off with a nightmare about my life being ruined.

And... my eye has been twitching for the last month and is just getting worse. Just staying in a permanent twitch at times now.