Tuesday, April 21, 2009


















I had liked this one, 64, immediately when I wrote it. Just wonder if it should somehow be longer.



















This one, 65, I was really not so sure about, but it's grown on me. Still like 64 better...



















So now upon posting 66 I'm thinking... eh. Not so sure about it. Maybe even more so than 65. So I'm curious to see if it will grow on me. I'm enjoying not worrying about VSTs/synthesizers and just writing on a piano for a while.

Hmmm, anxiety is still an issue. That book Fearless Creating divides anxiety up into different kinds. No doubt 66 could be better and I've failed to an extent as a result of a certain kind of anxiety it mentions that I can't recall at the moment... Perhaps if I could I wouldn't be failing as much...