Monday, March 9, 2009



































Both of these are mixed well on headphones but have issues over speakers I guess. The second definitely. The first not sure. I hate using headphones but such is life not living alone I guess. Ideally I'd play them outloud and get up and walk around listening to them. I think better when I'm moving. I keep perspective better. Music especially.

Also thinking I prefer writing music fast. So what if it's no big deal? Seems a big part of enjoying it is not taking an entire year to write 10 songs. Instead getting about 2 minutes of music at an absolute minimum of 30 minutes put in. It's kind of a rejection of industrialized capitalism perhaps; where art is mass produced so that there's hardly any "successful" artists for every few million people. I don't want to be a part of that... at least not with music. I want this to be fun. The goal isn't to put my blood into something so amazing that I successfully get famous. The goal is to "succeed" every time I try to write music and I do more often than not. And these sorts of 'eh' songs are OK. They do something for me. The second went well with thinking about capitalist insanity the other day. How every single person my wife worked with at a power company a decade ago they eventually managed to fire because that's what they do. How every single person pretends to be well adjusted and happy while actually on the edge of divorce and taking prozac for years. How I remember all the children my age that lived within walking distance growing up and how two are unemployed hermits, a third hates everyone from back then and refuses to speak to anyone for no reason that is exactly known. The fourth a real life Eric Cartman. The fifth a nice dumb guy whom because I was nice to I was to an extent... I dunno not quite ostracized but dismissed, nose turned up to, whatever by endless people such as the sixth.