Thursday, March 26, 2009

I think men and women became more (evolved to be more) specialized from each other in large part so that men could go out and be successfully violent. In this sense I like androgynous people better. Less evolved for violence. Instead we have this specialization which helps the group as a whole primarily in committing violence but makes each individual less complete. It becomes an ugly thing to me in both directions. The cold alpha male type. And the simpering airhead female full of unthreatening smiles and never anything serious.

And then I would think being androgynous would potentially put someone in a position to be better able to see many points of view. This is also preferable.

Whatever it is I love the look of androgynous people.

...it's the sort of thing though it seems one ought to really keep quiet about. I think people hardly want to be thought of as androgynous probably. Possibly could feel quite insulted about it. Like, really insulted. And permanently hurt by it. Could give someone a lifelong complex... Yet then, probably every single such person is exactly aware of it exactly to the extent it is true of them.

I wish I was somewhat androgynous looking though. I'd like it. I think. Although it's easy enough to say when I'm not though.