Thursday, July 2, 2009



To the extent I and others think hard and see this world for what it is, we are like the imaginary christ immersed in piss. To the extent I and others let our thoughts unravel, turn away, avoid seeing the big picture we are instead this:



But almost no one is really taking the first so very far really. Almost everyone is doing the second in my eyes. Including me it seems, to the extent I'm happy.

Stupidifying myself. Making sure to not see what things are symbols for. Making sure to not see how things reduce so simplistically to mere survival. Not seeing the underlying harmful nature of our actions. Short terming. Not seeing the fear that lurks and controls. Constantly closing our minds. Constantly turning to force. Almost perfectly isolated thanks to fear. Almost perfectly myopic in order to stand it all. What few pay face value to believing that we are symbolically immersed in piss, still are turning away, still letting the coherent truth unravel. To stay sane. To stand it. To get their happiness Now.

I'm doing it right this moment. I've been given no choice.